Please do not use our website if there is any items of these terms and conditions you disagree with.
The term ‘Multiverse’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Multiverse, 5 Primula Street, Lindfield NSW, 2070, Australia. ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Finally ‘the content’ refers to the text, images and all data.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice and for your general information and use only.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the timeliness, performance, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose.
- You acknowledge that all site content information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inexactitudes or errors fully permitted by law.
- Use of any information or materials by You on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any use of this website without authorisation may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The material contained in this site is owned and/or licensed to us including, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Without a copyright notice, reproduction is prohibited including these T&Cs.
- Occasionally, this website may also include external links to other sites provided for your convenience to extrapolate information, however does not signify endorsement of said site(s) nor do we assume any responsibility for their content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to applicable law.
The content of the Multiverses' website are copyright and will remain with Multiverse as specified.
Authorised and Prohibited uses
Only in accordance with the Copyright Act, 1968 is how the content of this site can be used and all other use is considered an infringement of this Act.
All other uses of the content of this site require permission of the copyright owner (where applicable). Applications for authorised use must be made to Multiverse at email@example.com
Any authorised use must clearly identify the copyright holder(s) and must include the general source of Multiverse.
You may not use the content for any purpose other than as specified above unless You have express written consent of Multiverse and relevant copyright holders.
The content of this website may not be:
- posted to any other website;
- modified, republished, distributed, reproduced or communicated in any form
- reproduced in any form including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work (except as is incidental to viewing the Multiverse website).
If you contact us we will collect the email address you nominate and any other identifying information you provide, such as a name or phone number however, please omit sensitive information.
Other than in unlawful activity or serious threats to health and safety, and our own employees we strictly do not share Personal Information with other unnecessary organisations or individuals.
Complaints and requests
You are entitled to request access to your Personal Information provided by You, and may correct your Personal Information if you find that it is not accurate, up-to-date or complete. You are equally entitled to make a complaint about our handling of your Personal Information.
Prior to granting access, we require evidence of identity to protect your privacy and the privacy of others.
Should you wish to contact us by email please email the aforementioned address. We endeavour to respond to your enquiry within 30 days, but if needed, we will provide you a date by which we expect to respond appropriately.
Cookies are used on this site which remembers your preferences for your convenience. You may block them, but this may impact the full functionality of this site.
Like many other sites, we use Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and other tracking services to help us provide the best service possible. We do not store personal information apart from what you provide us. The use of this website implies your consent to data processing in this way, for said purposes. Alternatively, You may use the opt-out service provided by Google.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Contact us about your privacy concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or
alternatively, you can write to us at:
Multiverse, 2/43 Shoreline Drive, Fingal Bay, NSW 2315